Whether you believe it or not, you are incredible. From your largest organs to your smallest cells, every part of your body interacts with each other. Your system regulates itself subtly every second of every day according to what you eat, drink, breathe, think, feel or do.
Let’s understand this, we human beings are made of different parts.
- Body: which allows you to relate to the physical world
- Spirit: which allows you to relate to God
- Soul: which allows you to relate to yourself. Your soul makes out your:
- Mind: Distorting your thinking with lies about yourself trying to cripple your soul through negative thoughts.
- Will: Redirecting your will away from godly pursuits.
- Emotions: Tampering with your feelings making you choose runway responses like anger discouragement, revenge, sadness.
- Conscience: influence your conscience so it steers you to line up with biblical guidelines.
Your heart is the centre piece of your soul.
STEP 1 – Given the 4 parts of your soul, why do you think this would be a target for the enemy? Write this down in your Prayer Journal.
STEP 2 – Try to personalise today’s teaching for yourself. Write your answers in your Prayer Journal. How has the enemy been targeting your:
No matter the current state of your soul, and no matter how far you might be from living in righteousness, don’t be discouraged. A sudden infusion of righteousness can change the environment.
So lets see how we can sweep this body even cleaner.
Day 16 Mental Health Tip
If outside validation is your only source of nourishment, you will hunger for the rest of your life.