This week we are adding something new: Clean out OLD habits. In your Prayer Journal write down the old habit, and directly beneath that be clear on how you have been benefiting from the bad habit. Then decide on a new habit you want to build instead, and list the benefits you will have with the new habit. Now write down the 1st steps you are going to take to start that new habit. And commit to start tomorrow and lets start.
- Old habit: Watching TV in my bedroom.
- Benefits of the bad habit: Helps me relax after a stressful day.
- New productive habit: Going to switch off the TV and have a conversation with my husband.
- Why build a new habit: Healthier relationship, more intimacy, better communication, ignite passion, live life instead of watching TV.
Ask yourself and write in your Prayer Journal:
- Why should I continue my journey on this challenge?
- What was the best part of my day?
- What have I done today to clear my TOXIC list?